Love it or hate it, my design for a Custodes Castellan Knight has had a mixed response, but enough of that, you have waited a long time for part 2 so lets dive in.
I used the original shin armour from the Castellan and added 3mm plasticard to the sides and bottom and 1 mm plasticard as a guide to the front. Once I placed the front guide on a I placed more 3mm plasticard to the top but I forgot to take a photo.
Now I had the desired skeleton structure I used car body filler to blend all the elements together, and sanded the filler to get a smooth finish.
I used the Legio Custodes Telemon Heavy Dreadnought as a guide for the leg armour.
Before I extended the legs I would need to create a base and feet to make sure everything fits together. I used the broken Aquila from the Honoured Imperium scenery kit, and sculpted extra sections and extra cracks underneath the feet with Milliput. You can also see I have changed the toes of the feet too.
I know it is hard to see in this image, but you can just see the extra plasticard I inserted into the legs to make them longer.
I used 1mm plasticard for the Aquila symbols on the leg armour and a Dremil to carve out the swirls on the other sections of the armour. Just like the Shin guards I used the original armour and added plasticard and body filler to get the shape I needed for the thigh and arm armour.
Next time I will show you how I airbrushed it :)