Sunday 3 May 2020

Making an Alternative Vampire Blood Bowl Team pt2 - Wolves and Werewolves

 

Now I have my Vampires I thought I would use up models I have collected over the years as Thralls.  I found 6 Skin Wolves (I think that was what they where called) that where half painted which just needed re-basesing and 10 Fenrisian Wolves.  I know it is a bit of an over kill with the amount but it could be fun to do and look cool.  Then it struck me.... it is a bit Twilighlty. 




I used sculpted bases from easy fit AoS figures I had collected over the past few months.


I don't use dry brushing method any more but I wanted to do this as fast as possible because I have many projects to get through.  So I re-introduced myself to the technique and I forgot how fast you can paint units. 


Unfortunatly I used all my moulded bases on the Skin Wolves so I started create my own from the Garden of Morr set.






So there we have it my Blood Bowl team is complete with enough replacements to keep me going for ages, :)


No comments:

Post a Comment