Monday 13 August 2018

Renegade Knights / The Terrible Twosome


Well it has been a while but as promised I thought is was time to showcase my Renegade Knights.  I hope you like, please feel free to post any comments or questions, enjoy :)








I entered these guys into the Facebook Warhammer Community monthly painting competition, not expecting to get anywhere as some of the entries are golden demon winners.  I was very suprised that I came first and I'm still in shock now - maybe I won because of my conversions or maybe I cheated because I entered two in one image :)

They also spelt my name wrong, I've been called worse :)


I also thought I would do a little sneaky peak on how my House Terryn Imperial Knight is coming along.  Its been a long time painting this guy and I'm still going, OMG I miss speed painting lol :)

1 comment: