Wednesday 26 November 2014

Tau Skyshield landing pad - Concept through to design


Hi all, it's been a little busy in my house catching up on University work and I'm still un-boxing after our move.  I thought this would be a good time to re-visit the Tau Skyshield Landing Pad and as you can see I stole ideas from the web and began to develop on the back of these images into a working digital modal.  I was torn between what I wanted and what it would cost, I knew I did not have a massive budget for this project, I also wanted to produce something that could be laser cut by a third party.  I had to compromise on the 6 towers, as seen below I wanted big thick towers but to keep the costs down I changed it.  I also wanted to use the top of the landing pad walls as Tau Aegis defence lines (for future projects).  

Anyway I hope these are inspirational for others, I have also put the dimensions on the drawing so if anybody wanted to create their own based on these plans they could.  Enjoy :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment